11/12/07

Fuck Faces on top of ZA, in T minus 24

the title says it all.. we'll be at the gates of ZA in just about a day. Jutah should be ready to rock at around the usual time. i anticipate a greater than average turnout of guidlies for the night, so i'd like to get an idea of who anticipates being available to roll. please post your availability.

we only have 10 spots, which are likely to get filled up and some people may be on the sidelines. if you're new to the guild, this will most likely be you, since long time raiders will be given priority.. but that doesn't mean you won't have a shot if somebody has to step out or isn't able to show. anyway, i'd like to try and sort this out ahead of time, to avoid any issues.

12 comments:

Grommet said...

G-money is in.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to echo Angelo's point when he says not to be butt-hurt if you find yourself on the sidelines on day one. The good news is that we now have both Kara and ZA to work on. This should ensure that everyone in the guild has a crack at some 10 man content every week. Remember that this guild was built on the idea of having a good time and not tolerating needless guild bullshit.

By the way...I'm in.

-Jutah

EXODUS said...

is it safe to assume i have a spot? i'm skipping school if im in.

Blacksoul said...

Blacksoul is in. Looking around 10pm server, maybe earlier. Anyone have an idea on time?

Obs

angelopappas said...

also, i'm not sure about jutah's availability this week, but it's possible he could be ready to tank a night 2 or 3, so, you'll probably all get a taste of the glory.

we're talking about ZA here.. so night 2 could very well be starting from the first pull of the instance... who knows.

Kaynark said...

I'm in and hello engineering mount:)

Jim Carter said...

Count me in.

Jim

Mack Daddy said...

I am in. I can be prot or dps. If anything, i can tank kara with a 10 man while Juts isnt on, so we can build up some last minute loot. Just let me know. And i know i just got in with my warrior, so i will feel too butt hurt if i dotn get a spot =D. I would like to do Kara though as tanking or DPS. DPS in ZA if i go.

Melime said...

I work till 9:30 server and cant get out earlier. Raid time is usually 10ish anyways, but I'm just giving the heads up.

So I'll be on 9:45ish server time.

Jim Carter said...

Count me in.

Jim

Anonymous said...

I should have no problem going. I would prefer to go on my rogue. I have the day off, so ill be on and off all day.

The Trogs

angelopappas said...

i'm going to try my best to be on.. but at this point, it looks like i may have some unpleasant stuff to deal with tonight with the gfa. nuff said