11/6/07

This Week

Just wanted to give you dudes the heads up that I'm out pretty much all week. Mad gfa last night and tonight, possible hockey game tomorrow night, poker tourney on thursday, and Tucson over the weekend. But good luck in kara or whatever. Kaynark and I had fun clearing strangledangle of allies the other day. I recommend that if you're bored.

Also, congrats to Jutah for getting the King's Defender. Sorry I missed out on that. I look forward to seeing it in action (and enchanted).

G

3 comments:

EXODUS said...

WOOT maybe i can claim my #1 dps spot<3

also im like WAY down for tonight, i get out of class at 9 server time so ill be home around 9:30, save me a spot this time! i want a nice 3 hour kara run if we can get the people on!

jutah can't punk out early this time<3

btw im logged out at kara so im right there if you guys get it organised early and end up waiting on me, i may be home by 9:20!

wait on me<3 but def let kara go down tonight

angelopappas said...

this week isn't look'n too good for me. f

Ganck said...

Gratz on getting Defender Jutah!!!!!